Saturday, April 30, 2011

Sneezing Spring Away!

You usually won't catch me outside for more than five minutes at a time in the spring. You know those people that say, "Oh yeah, I get terrible allergies," and then they go outside for give or take 5 hours with nothing but a single tissue? I'm not one of those people. In fact, if you force me outside for more than 5 minutes, you might not recognize me once back inside. It gets so bad my husband usually knocks me out with a more than sufficient dose of Benadryl.

Nonetheless, I braved a few minutes outdoors and met pollens full scale attack head on for these shots. But seriously, I just wanted to make sure I didn't lose the chance to capture these beautiful flowers while they were in full bloom. They're gorgeous and I'm happy I left my bubble. Here's to the yellow stuff all over my car :)



No comments:

Post a Comment